Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weighing In and Shopping

So much for Monday's being the weigh-in day.  I can't seem to remember to record it!  By Wednesday, however, my head seems to be in the game, so I suppose that will do.

Last week was stagnant, but this week is down 1.6.  I would like more, but I will take it.

I am .8 from another 5 lb threshold, and I am getting closer to the teens, which is closer to the oughts, which is knocking on the door of Onederland.  Like I said, I will take it.

On to Shopping...

So, given that I am down weight from last summer, and my workouts have ensured I am in a better shape than I was the last time I was here at this weight, you would think dress shopping would be more fun than in the past, right?

Umm, no.

I'm not sure if it's the season this year, or what, but I can't find a thing.  Ordering online proves disastrous for me, but there is nothing in the stores that seems to work.  Ah well, I suppose it could be worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment