Wednesday, June 12, 2013

This Week

This week has been one of those kinds of weeks that would have sent me running for the Ice Cream.  And, to a certain extent, it did.  Yes, I've eaten some ice cream.  But, nothing that warrants buying stock in Blue Bunny or Ben and Jerry's...

Illness slams every family, and it seems as though mine is a particularly fun target for life-altering fights.  I am becoming all too familiar with several large hospital complexes in the Midwest...

This summer will be no different.

Like I said, I have been through this before, and that has meant eating through the stress.  While I still have to eat, I have turned to the exercise to move my way through most of my frustration.

I have noticed, though, that high stress means the scale doesn't move.  And indeed, it has remained exactly the same as a week ago.  Not what I wanted, but I have to take it for what it is, and not give it power to proclaim any kind of defeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment