Monday, July 15, 2013

Moving the Weigh-in Day

Well, I am still working with the FastDiet, and I think Monday's will end up being a fast day for me.  This means it's probably best to move my weigh-in day to Tuesday, so that's what I will try!

I am doing my second fast day today, and so far, so good.  I like how it has forced me to hydrate.  Now, I am a big fan of water on a good day, and I think this will bump me up into the range that I can't really worry about not having enough water in my system.

For me, it's also reteaching me what it actually feels like to be hungry, rather than simply working with a craving or eating mindlessly.  Since last Wednesday, I also have to say that I didn't go overboard on the other days.  That fear that I would overeat has not yet materialized...


No comments:

Post a Comment