Monday, May 27, 2013

Push the Tempo...

That seems to be a favorite Mountain track for many of my RPM instructors.

RPM is the Les Mills version of a spin class, and it's intense.  (In case you need more info: http://w3.lesmills.com/global/en/classes/rpm/about-rpm/)

I love it.  I picked it up about five months ago, and I haven't looked back.

On this Memorial Day, I went in and did a workout.  It was tough.  Probably the toughest track list any instructor has put together in my five months of the class.  And it was great.  It was what I needed after a weekend full of tough memories, and even tougher news.

This weekend signifies the type of circumstances that would have had me running for the food, and instead, I hit the gym every day.  And today, when it got to the hardest track of a hard setlist, I took it as a mandate for my summer: Push the Tempo.

So it's the unofficial start to summer, and I plan to do just that.  First up, my first Mudder in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment